What do you do for a living???

nc2tarheel

^^^^ You know, I was thinking the same thing. He talks like he is the greatest of all. Cocky IMO. :rolleyes:
ALL HAIL KING DENNY...

But after reading his post again..... he can't even spell responS ibility.

Sounds like a computer nerd to me...

denny80688

how was I sounding cocky?? I dont claim to be the greatest of anything. When you work in a small company you do a little of everything, I was just posting what I do. Am I a computer nerd? Probably... Its what I went to school for.
BTW Norway very cool job. I occasionally have to do pole work and 28ft is enough for me. I could never imagine doing your job!

nw2sltfsh

Originally posted by denny80688
how was I sounding cocky?? I dont claim to be the greatest of anything. When you work in a small company you do a little of everything, I was just posting what I do. Am I a computer nerd? Probably... Its what I went to school for.
BTW Norway very cool job. I occasionally have to do pole work and 28ft is enough for me. I could never imagine doing your job!

Denny -
I dont think you should have edited your post - we all need to face that when you are in the working that with downsizing, outsourcing and Rightsizing there is no such thing as "that is not my job" we are all doing many many items that sound as if we are being cocky but it is the job description.
After a recent downsizing with my company I took over the full responsibility of 5 additional people. I didnt list everything inthe post mainly unless another Computer Nerd read it - it wouldnt make sence and sound quite boring - But i like it and I get a paycheck
I think you should be proud of all that you are able to do -
Good Job

nc2tarheel

ok denny here it is. I listed that I'm an optician and lab manager. I did NOT list that I am over a department where we put out 30 pairs of glasses a day and my breakage % is such and such. I can generate a lens for a frame, edge it, scratch coat it, tint, size, or transpose a Rx prescription. I just simply stated that I was an optician. It's your wording bro, just your wording.... :)

nc2tarheel

[QUO
But i like it and I get a paycheck
That is the quote of the week. If you like what you do, it can make a world of difference. It affects EVERYTHING.

norway

i wasnt complaining and i didnt say he was cocky i just thought it was funny. and now its even more funny because i created innocent drama.

C

copterdoc

clecos are for sheetmetal work....im an a&p mechanic working on corporate helicopters

saltymom

Im a stay at home mom..but before that I worked for 13 years vaccinating chickens for Rose Acre Farms. Anyone get eggs from them??? :D
http://www.roseacre.com/
13 Yrs of doing the same exact thing, vaccinating hundreds per day, thousands per week...gave me carpal tunnel syndrome...and that sucks, cuz now, I cant even color with my kids without paying for it for two or three weeks afterwards. But for years, those chickens paid the bills..lol.
Theres not too much I dont know about a chicken, except for which came first, that I dont know.....

robs8233

Originally posted by sw65galma
OOO I wanted 2 Pentair Fluidized Sand Bed Filters!

I might be able to work something out.

bergamer

robs8233
you ever shop at bob's quality butcher shop on sanfernando mission and balboa-
greatest meat in town at the lowest prices.

robs8233

Originally posted by bergamer
robs8233
you ever shop at bob's quality butcher shop on sanfernando mission and balboa-
greatest meat in town at the lowest prices.
[/QUOTE
Yea great place go there all the time.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by DVS
Im an Office Manager for an HVAC company on Nantucket.

I once knew a man from Nantucket
He had a .....
Never mind

mumbulog

Originally posted by capschamp
phys ed teacher in a south side chicago public school. i would give anything to work at best buy or lay some pipe, but for some reason i just thought that dealing with kids that don't listen and have zero discipline and like to cuss at me and fight with each other every day would be a better fit for my life. i love losing my hair and going grey due to stress.

I'm going to school to be a teacher, do the city teaching jobs pay better. Not to be personal, do you make over 40,000 a year teaching in a city like that. I know the cost of living is higher, is the pay?