What do you do for a living?

watson3

Originally Posted by scorpiojkd
human pest control/adult babysitter
This could be misunderstood..IE..Serial Killer :help:

katiev

Barista. I make coffee all day long and chat people up. Pretty fun, but my voice is usually hoarse at the end of the day. I would say 90% of my tips are spent on my tank (and some of my regular wages...but I prefer not to think about those numbers).

Oooooo! Another coffee pourer! I supervise at the local Timmys (Tim Hortons for all you Americans out there
). Suposivly its the busiest in canada, wether or not thats true I don't know, but it sure is a busy place! Nothing gets my heart going faster than calling the RCMP to come remove a customer's vehicle out of the drive-thru lane while the buzzer is going off for my buns in the oven and I have a trainee freaking out because the accidently cashed out an order too soon and can't count back the change without a calculator.
I wouldn't trade it for the world though.
After I graduate I plan on bacoming a deck officer of a ship, eventually becoming master of my own ship. :joy:

armandoc

Just a quick follow up to my last post...
Also a former Marine. E-4. CPL, Naval Gunfire Liaison Chief for 1st Bn. 11th Marines out of Las Pulgas, Camp Pendleton. EAS'd in 99.
Once a Marine, always a Marine!
For those 'ol salty dogs that are interested, here's some good reading... USMC Webpage
Got the information from another site, just redesigned the layout and added some of my own graphics. If any of you ever run across the original site, let me know. Would like to give credit where credit is due.
Semper Fidelis!

1knight164

Semer Fi, ArmandoC! Great website. Says a lot. You may have to update and add MARSOC. We now have Marines commanded by SpecOps. East Coast just made their first deployment, we're taking out the first West Coast unit this summer. How things change!!! Oorah!
Originally Posted by ArmandoC
Just a quick follow up to my last post...
Also a former Marine. E-4. CPL, Naval Gunfire Liaison Chief for 1st Bn. 11th Marines out of Las Pulgas, Camp Pendleton. EAS'd in 99.
Once a Marine, always a Marine!
For those 'ol salty dogs that are interested, here's some good reading... USMC Webpage
Got the information from another site, just redesigned the layout and added some of my own graphics. If any of you ever run across the original site, let me know. Would like to give credit where credit is due.
Semper Fidelis!

monalisa

I teach biology and chemistry at a college-prep boarding school. Right now I'm enjoying spring break and my husband and I are waiting to have our baby boy...spilling my spring break into maternity leave
Beth ***)

lolly1

Originally Posted by MonaLisa
I teach biology and chemistry at a college-prep boarding school. Right now I'm enjoying spring break and my husband and I are waiting to have our baby boy...spilling my spring break into maternity leave
Beth ***)

Whoops. Did it again...MonaLisa is my mom...I'm on her computer and posted accidentally under her name. I'M the one having the baby...

H

huskychasrs

+1 More military guy here.
17+ years USAF crew chief and flight engineer.

ajwiggz

Right now i'm a sub at a middle school but i hope that I'm going to be able to get a job teaching there in either life sience or math i'm certified in both.

S

shark bait

I own a Insurance an Financial Services firm. I have my BA from SDSU where I did some research in marine bio as a minor. My passion is Sharks and I currently have 2 tanks running but only one with a shark. I recently became a Commisioner and did seven years in Law Enforcement. I look to run for state office in the next few years.

prk543

I am graduating with a B.S. in Geology on Saturday, and I am starting with an environmental consulting / engineering firm as a Staff Geologist in 2 weeks!

ghola5

Im an activities asst. at a long term private paid nursing home, I also work with alz. patients. I do computer work, / social service work, the list goes on. I love the people I meet and the stories I have learned over the last few years.