What do you do for a living?

jenkins2212

Im a medical wound consultant

I educate nurses on how to heal bed wounds. In other words i look at bed ulcers all day... I love my job

susiestank

I am graduating with my B.S. in Accounting in December. I will start my M.S. program in Forensic Accounting in February. I work dealing with financial strategies right now ... not the area I want to work in. I am ready to leave that job upon graduation.

kirkaz

Golf Professional....give lessons, and manage the retail portion of the golf shop at a course in AZ...Its also nice to be married to someone that makes more money than I do to support my "saltwater habit".

susiestank

Originally Posted by kirkaz
Golf Professional....give lessons, and manage the retail portion of the golf shop at a course in AZ...Its also nice to be married to someone that makes more money than I do to support my "saltwater habit".
Too bad you aren't closer. I could use some more golf lessons - I started this year.

groupergenius

I run a custom S/S kitchen equipment shop. Mostly all commercial stuff cause homeowners are a PITA. I know, because I'm one of them.

reef46

I posted before...I am an RA at my university. But wanted to share my summer gig, which is a golf ball diver at my local golf corse.
They hooked me up with a very thick wet suit (almost a dry suit lol) for snakes. I havnt encountered any yet. Ohh and if I see a gator I definatly avoid those water hazards for the day.

groupergenius

Originally Posted by reef46
I posted before...I am an RA at my university. But wanted to share my summer gig, which is a golf ball diver at my local golf corse.
They hooked me up with a very thick wet suit (almost a dry suit lol) for snakes. I havnt encountered any yet. Ohh and if I see a gator I definatly avoid those water hazards for the day.
LOL. Been there.

stdreb27

Originally Posted by Drewsta
Lets see 4 months ago I was a Store Manager for EB Games/Gamestop I quit there and worked for a Local SWF store. I recently got hired to be a manager at Radio Shack and am still in the process of opening my cafe

Do you still work at a manager at Radioshack?

stdreb27

I just graduated from college. And I just quit my job at radioshack, and took a job doing project scheduling, and document management for a company that contracts the building of oil platforms. I just doubled my pay, and now can really dive into fishtanks.

msez2u

HI
I'm Sabrina and I'm addicted to saltwater fish lol. No really I'm a GI nurse so I look at butts and guts all day
I ask myself everyday why this nursing job lol. I have a few jobs actually I'm the wife of a retired navy officer who couldn't sit still anymore and wanted to live his dream of driving a big rig. So he bought a semi and now we are owner/operator's. My 3rd job is taking care of 4 kids ranging from 16 to 4. There are day's I look forward to going to work and looking at butts all day it keeps me from putting the teenager and the 4 yr old drama king up for sale
. I love all my jobs. I wouldn't think of doing anything else in this world. Well then again I wouldn't mind being neck deep into my saltwater aquariums
. I guess I will just have to settle for my other 3 jobs for now.

rylan1

Originally Posted by tahoetanks
Fire fighter, rescue flight medic, ER/ Trauma Nurse. Up until last year. Blew out both of my knees pulling my chief out of a fire. Had to retire field work. Now just ER nurse and official member of the manure mover team (chickens, horses, goats and neighbors dogs)
thinking of a career change- can you give me an opinion about your career.

rylan1

Originally Posted by D-90
Iam a firefighter/ paramedic
thinking of a career change - can you tell me about good vs bad about being a fire fighter.

flricordia

What do you do for a living-as little as possible.
But really I operate printing presses. It's OK. Each job I feel I am an artist and creating. Not all the time though. Sometimes I want to leave so I can hit the LRS, especially when new stock is expected in.