What do you do for work?

phixer

Wish you the best man, Im sure you will get there but you'll never meet me in that environment, I mean no offense but that mentality is superficial to me and brings no happiness when there are good Americans next door who cant afford heat or food to eat. Maybe even some of the AN you work with. Id feel guilty even considering a purchase like that knowing this. But thats just me.
Dont know if youve been there but its even harder for kids growing up in poverty.
However after your first million I would invite you to donate a few dollars to the make a wish foundation or volunteer at Vets hospital. Im sure its tax deductible.
1911s were my favorite also, good tournament guns and nothing stops like a 45 ACP, better than 92Fs IMHO, Sigs are a decent.

mimzy

Originally Posted by Phixer
1911s were my favorite also, good tournament guns and nothing stops like a 45 ACP, better than a 92Fs IMHO, Sigs are a decent.
shotguns r better

dragonzim

IT Manager for a manufacturing company that makes parts for elevators. Chances are, if you've ever been in an elevator you've seen our work. We make the button and light panels as well as the emergency phone systems and infrared door edges that keep the doors from closing on you!

jafrancis

Veterinarian....BUT keep in mind that they don't really teach you a thing about fish in vet school....just FYI. But twe do know about the parasites and antibiotics, etc. So next time someone tells you to take a hermit crab or something to the vet for them to id it or something.....
Better off taking a pic and putting it here!!!! (Unless the vet has an interest in fish....
)