What do you do while pooping?

oceankid

This is just for fun, I'm curious what do you do while pooping. Are you doing something or just stare blankly?

My top 3 things to do while pooping are:
1. Read
2. Sing
3. Think

flower

LOL...There is a bathroom prayer I say silently..then if it takes longer I read a paper or magazine. Then I wipe my behind and afterwards I wash my hands.
The burning question is...What do you do?

flower

Since this thread is for fun...I want to you about my mom's old house.
She always had a mirror in the bathroom...not just over the sink like normal bathrooms. Hers had a mirror for you to look at yourself while you go. In one it was a full length so you could see everything and in another bathroom it was a half one you could only see the upper part. It really creeped me out, who wants to watch themselves poop?
She had mirrors from ceiling to floor in every bedroom and in the living room. I think the only room without a mirror was the kitchen. There was a movie that came out called mirrors...I had a hard time at mom's house after seeing that movie. I love my mom but her house was just creepy weird. She lives with me now...I let her have a full length mirror only in her own room. There’s also a nice mirror over the bathroom sink. I can see a full length mirror when you want to see how you’re dressed...but not in a bathroom in front of a toilet.

oceankid

LOL mirror in front of toilet that's really funny. I don't want to watch myself pooping!
I love mirrors too, but sometimes it creeps me out, I can imagine sometimes that when I look at the mirror, I will see spirits behind me!