What do you feed your fish????

rayraypico

Recently I purchased some Formula one and reef complte food. I am not so happy with it, so I would like to know what you feed your fish.
My main foods for my fish are Mysis shrimp, dried krill, DT phyto, recently formula one reef and complete, very rarely add some flake food

krishj39

I feed mine 5 frozen foods: Formula one, forumula 2, angel formula, plankton, and prime reef. I cycle through each of these, feeding a different one each time. I also supliment feed flakes of formula one, and spirulina. I spot feed the animals that will eat it with frozen sand eels.

beaslbob

I just feed the fish plain old flake food. tang, yellow gobie, royal dottieback, couple of crabs, green brittle starfish, oyster, bunch of snales and hermits. I do add live algae from my refigium for the tang. It doesn't last too long.

64ivy

Formula One, Formula Two, Prime Reef, Enriched Brine, Special VHP, PE Mysis, Nori (soaked in Selcon), JhemCo's Spirulina Flakes, Cyclop-Eeze, Gracillaria, and whatever 'pods and such they can glean from the refugium....
...but not all at the same time. :)

donjasper

Blender mush. Nori, clams, oysters (never again), scallops, octopus, salmon. Some canned (being careful to make sure that it's only preserved in salt water) some fresh ($$$). Pour into ice cube tray with small cubes, freeze.

S

slofish

Formula 2, frozen mysis, frozen brine, and the occasional live brine and flakes.

jonthefb

i make my own concoction which includes clams, mussels, shrimp, fish, seaweed, plankton, etc, vitamins, garlic.......all blended up into a nice puree!
when i dont feed them this i feed them mysis shrimp!
good luck
jon