what do you have in WI?

loopy

wondering what might be for sale in Wisconsin. Moving soon and want to expand tanks, add tanks....whatever. Looking for everything under the sun we never seem to see!!! Twin city area in minnesota good too, can go there.:yes:

fishfreek

Are you looking mainly for livestock/corals or are you looking for equiptment too? I live i the Appleton area.

C

clownnut

i get a Long tentacle anemone and pair of Clarkii and imperator angle and a yellow tang for sale!
LTA 10+"
pair of Clarkii- 3 and 2.5''!
imperator angle - 3.5-4"!
yellow tang 5 -6"!
coral brand shrimp 3-4"
160 take them all!
and if you buy the fish or the inverts,and you had fresh water tank i will give you 1 red oscar(6-7"), gold and silver angle(5-6") and 6 blue Gourami(5-6") for free!
i lived in twin city!

jamon_b

FishFreak - I too am in WI - post what you have. I need equipment and livestock. I'm also really looking for some live sand if anyone has some.

chazz66

I do have some live sand from a 20 tall that I am breaking down if you want it. It has some algae on it but it is still live. I am in Eau Claire, WI

salty 1

hey chaz just moved to beloit how far are you and how much sand do you have im starting a 55 s/w tank thanks :thinking:

mattm

i am an hour South of WI in the quad cities.. and got lots of ZOOS and some sps if you are ever down this way [many full colonies]. soon will have a 55 tank and some extra gear looking for trades or sales... I think i am one of 2 people who has a CA reactor here... so sad... if somehting is really good, i can drive and possibly meet half way....
wanting:
a descent 600- 1000 GPH return pump. [pressure rate a plus]
another tunze 6010
any sps i don' got :)

jamon_b

chazz66 - I'm definitely interested - I come to Eau Claire all the time for my job. How much do you want for it?