What do you think is the coolest fish?

gmidd

I know there common but I really like the Percula Clown fish. Also the Emperor Angels are nice. I saw one fish not sure of the name but it was all black with white spots, I believe it was in the Clown family, very cool looking.

garnet13aj

Holy crap! I love to dive, but I think I would pee myself if a fish that big started swimming w/me.
What kind of a fish is that? It's really cool looking.

waiting

It's a tie between the Emperor Angelfish, Fuzzy Dwarf Lion and Marine Betta/comet with me.
Gmidd - you might be thinking of the marine betta, as they are black with white spots

ridomart

Any fish you like ( all of them ). Porcupine puffer- look like they just want to hang out with you, don't own one, not reef safe. Mandarin dragonette-always swimming around looking for pods. ALL Angels - beautiful fish, not reef safe. Tangs- my sail fin- sits at the glass and waits for me to get her nori, & gets excited when she sees me getting it. CLOWNS- just fun to watch, , easy to tame to eat out of your hand & when they start hoasting something thats neat too. I think they all are cool!

B

bonita69

Originally Posted by garnet13aj

Holy crap! I love to dive, but I think I would pee myself if a fish that big started swimming w/me.
What kind of a fish is that? It's really cool looking.
This fish is called a Humphead wrasse, one of the largest reef fish, and can change --- M-F. There are awesome and they are indanger.
Yes THERE HUGE AT A WHOPPING 6 1/2 feet long and 400 to 450lbs

B

bonita69

Originally Posted by xDave
Humphead wrasse
from the looks of him, I don't think I'd call himthat to his face!!!
LOL :hilarious

petieaztec

nah... a deep water frilled shark that japaneese biologist saw off the coast. check out CNN she is really cool looking. I love deep sea creatures they are so funky looking. She unfortunatley RIPed a few hours after being in captivity.