What do you think of my 740I?

jer4916

i did, but i want to know what you guys think of it now, that i actully took some decent pictures.

jer4916

Originally Posted by king of ninx
Hey,
Lower it. And it should look good. thats what my problem was on my e30.

I also have an e30, 325i ... i love the car
also have an e34, 325is
i loooove the three series

Hey,
You can lower your car if on 20 inch rims. My catera is on 19`s and i didnt even roll my fenders so roll your fenders then drop it. If not its up to you i mean its your car just my advise.

jer4916

Lowering isn't in my interest strictly because im not in high schoolor colllege...i want the car to look more professional than anything...car is low enough, the rims honestly are a bit to much for me, but the car came with them so i left it

Hey,
thats understood in my book. with me tho i lower any thing it just looks better. Better performance. and what not for me. But people think differntly about things thats under stood And i am not in high school nor collage

vw4lif

Originally Posted by king of ninx
Hey,
thats understood in my book. with me tho i lower any thing it just looks better. Better performance. and what not for me. But people think differntly about things thats under stood And i am not in high school nor collage

I'm far from college... like 10 years now and I have to agree. I just have a problem with fender gap on most cars today. Everything looks like it is 4x4'ing when only trucks should be.
Looks like a very nice ride. (I am partial to the German Auto Makers) I think something more along the lines a nice BBS would really set it off.

sw65galma

Just wait till you have to get a Tune up :scared:

I worked at a service dept and our cost no labor on parts for that car was $800 for the cap, wires, rotors, plugs.
I think we ended up charging him $1,200 with labor cuz we felt bad..

jer4916

I've rebuilt 2 bmw's so far, I do all my own work, so its not really a " cost " issue with me...
tune ups are eeeeeeeeeeeasssssssssssy
hehe