What do you think?

E

er95

Hey guys, Iv'e been searching the web for the epuipment to start a tank and came across this awesome tank, I'd like to get the 14 gal. version.
http://www.*****.com/product/106669/Oceanic-BioCube-Aquarium.aspx?cm_mmc=CSEMGooglebase-_-Fish-_-Oceanic-_-1049380&mr:trackingCode=FEE7EB15-8381-DE11-B7F3-0019B9C043EB&mr:referralID=NA
It comes with the equipment needed built in, besides a heater and thermmoteter. If I were to buy a 10 gallon and add all the stuff seperate like lights, filter, and so on I would proably go over $250. So I think this is really worth the money! I'm sure others on here have this tank and would just love to have your input on it. I see that it gets alot of good reviews and also alot of people reccomend it too!
Tell me what ya think.
Thanks!

btldreef

The biocubes are great tanks, especially for beginners. I love mine. The only issue is the stock lighting will not allow you to keep SPS or anemones that require high lighting. The lighting is cheap to upgrade if you ever get to that point.

prohopper

Give them a call. I know of 3 in my area that all have them for that price. I think they are phasing out of that size because the larger (29 gallon i think) is still at its normal price.

welcome to SWF...i would go 29, it is not that much more expensive, lets you keep much more stuff and is easier in the end to do maintenance for. also in this hobby the word PATIENCE is most important.