What Do You Want for Christmas?

Well I have started my Christmas list for what to get my family this year and I dont have a clue what they would like. So I figured I would ask everyone here what they are wanting this Christmas to get some ideas. So what are you asking for this year(within reason)

alix2.0

well next weekend i am getting a new cell phone which is my official x mas present, but i just told everyone else if they want to get me something its money for the tank!
who are you shopping for? that might help give us some ideas.

Just for family.
Mom and dad
brothers 26 & 28
Parents in law
Grandparents
Daughter 7 (she is the easy one though)
Employees...

mie

I want a red ball. Our list's have welders, cell phones, clothes, i-pods, you know crap that is expensive..

Originally Posted by mie
I want a red ball. Our list's have welders, cell phones, clothes, i-pods, you know crap that is expensive..
red ball...?

autofreak44

well lets see... a new car, an ipod, some camera lenses flash and tripod, and a new snowboard setup... i think im gettin some of the snowboard setup and the rest is on me... fun... i heard some rumors there is an electric guitar in there for me tho

dragonzim

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
I'm with you.

Me too!
I'll settle for a Sirius Satellite radio and stuff for my tank though!

S

surfinusa

I really want a black ipod video nano and maybe a new guitar such as a red fender with a maple neck, but I really really want guitar hero 3 ive never had a guitar hero before.

Wow you guys have expensive taste!

I was thinking supercross tickets for my employees..... how does that sound? Is that weird to give employees?

stdreb27

Originally Posted by seeinstars89
Wow you guys have expensive taste!

I was thinking supercross tickets for my employees..... how does that sound? Is that weird to give employees?
Dude I want to work for you. All I'm getting from the boss is a 70 dollar piece of granite with my name on it. 70 dollars for a rock with my name. That an a christmas party with an open bar. And I don't drink...