What Do You Want for Christmas?

kjr_trig

I just want to get my new tank ordered by the end of the year, I am getting my wife a new camara (Canon Rebel most likely).
Is it to early to ask Santa for a Republican for president next year.

alix2.0

Originally Posted by kjr_trig
Is it to early to ask Santa for a Republican for president next year.

nope, but im asking for a democrat so i think i just cancelled you out.

pbienkiewi

I want a xbox 360. Unfortunatly I am not going to be the one who gets one. The our little one will be the one who gets it. Unfortunatly I went to the store and bought some games. It was sooooooo terrible...... I bought Halo 3, Ace Combat, Medal of Honor, MLB 07,Simpsons, and some smackdown vs raw. I am so upset that I am not going to get that for christmas.
But what will I get now.... lol It will be like getting two christmas presents.........lol

daayda3

a nintendo ds
wii
new bike
video recorder
guitar
12gal nano cube
HSM on ice tour tickets
i dont come cheap

mie

Originally Posted by stdreb27
Dude I want to work for you. All I'm getting from the boss is a 70 dollar piece of granite with my name on it. 70 dollars for a rock with my name. That an a christmas party with an open bar. And I don't drink...
My company is owned by warren buffet and all we get is a 15 dollar gift card to fred meyers ( local one stop shopping store)

happyvac

Originally Posted by daayda3
a nintendo ds
wii
new bike
video recorder
guitar
12gal nano cube
HSM on ice tour tickets
i dont come cheap
Holy geez that's like $1k+ easy right there.

LOL I LOVE getting video games for Christmas. I am a big fan of Resident Evil and any game similar to it. I also like the zelda stuff and the old Dino Crisis for PS 1 are a couple of my favorites! I will also take some board games.... This year I will just need some money to help with everything i will be spending on everyone else! But im sure thats how it always works.
I wish I got stuff from the boss for christmas... Guess it doesnt work like that when you are the boss,,,, I will just have to treat myself to some Supercross too ;-)

daayda3

Originally Posted by HappyVac
Holy geez that's like $1k+ easy right there.
well, the wii is 700.00, the DS is about 300, the bike i want is 140, the tickets are about 200 for all of us, the nano cube is 180 the videorecorder can be as much as 500 and the guitar i want is 350
what is that? 2500 or so with tax?
ill prob. get the recorder or the nintendo

happyvac

What the hell? The Wii is $250, DS is $130?
Unless you're parents are absolutely horrible at shopping or you're not using US $, something's wrong here.

nietzsche

Originally Posted by HappyVac
What the hell? The Wii is $250, DS is $130?
Unless you're parents are absolutely horrible at shopping or you're not using US $, something's wrong here.
lol i think its just a trick. like "what you want a 900 dollar game system? well just get you a bike that costs 200" when in reality the bike is like 90 bucks but theyre playing it off.
as for me, i want peace on earth guys.

earlybird

Oh tis the season. Here's my Xmas list I just mailed to my wife. Mostly high priced stuff that I want and I may get only one. Surprisingly not much has to do with my reef. My aquarium is my hobby but fishing's what I live for. I guess it depends on if I've been naughty or nice.
1 I want a winter sail fishing charter out of Miami after the first cold front of January. http://www.doubledcharters.com/sailfish.htm
2 I want a new cast net 12" X 1/2" mesh. http://www.calusa.com/shop/calusa-cast-nets
3 Costa Del Mar sunglasses. Brine- gunmetal black- blue mirror glass 580s http://costadelmar.com/store/BVModul...x?productid=BR
4 Hydor Koralia Nano (can't put the site but almost did, whoops)

jerthunter

My two front teeth? Hmm, nevermind, already got those.
I'd like a house so I could get a bigger tank, a bigger tank (maybe 48" by 48" by 30"), new fish (a hippo tang, kole tang, yellow watchman goby, a couple clown gobies and a TON of coral.).
That isn't too much to ask is it?

dinogeorge

I want:
Peace on Earth
A cure for cancer
Harmony in the Middle East
An end to world hunger
And a hot chick….yeah, a really hot chick.