my tank is 72 bow front
1 yellow tang
1 cinnomon clown
1 watchamn goby
1 firefish
1 purple back basslet
1 green chromis
2 cardnials
i want to move the 2 cardinal to my 30 and the green chromis as well and add a small angel possibly a flame or CB what are you thoughts and opinions on this? i have about 130 lbs LR DSB very much live a aquafuge a duel bakpak for filtration. tanks been up a year with awesome water quality thanks to many ppl here on SWF. thanks !

jdogg2432

What's your cinnamon like? Is he pretty territorial? If so, you may have to select a angel that can hold his own. Definately go for a dwarf angel! One thing to remember, there's no guarantee that dwarfs won't nip at corals.

krowleey

well my purpleback basslet is a

[hr]
to my cardnials they are growing thier tail fins back nice now tho bu they hang out by the PH till evenng when they can roam. i dont like them being harrased, this yellow tang keeps to his and noone messes with him. the clown will have a RBTA thursday so im hoping that will give him a spot to hang out. i thought mabey if i have the tank real super dark mabey i could get away with a angel, i just wanted to add some color to the tank. think it will be a gamble adding one?

krowleey

as far as the clown he really seems to keep to himself, tho i did see him chase the cards once in awile. its the purpleback thats a

[hr]
to them, but he stopped chasing them for now