What does evryone do for a living?

space_geek

Well, I am a 7th grader, and I think that says it all. I sub for friends on their paper routes, and pretty much ALL money I get, goes to my fish tank. So, thats kinda how it goes down for me. Thats why my tank isnt all that impressive...not enough money to make it look good!

bluegirl

I'm a certified phlebotomist, better known as a vampire. Currently, I only practice my army wife profession. lol

madman133

Yes im a pimp too. IM in colorado why did you think o was in florida? i was down there last week though on vacation.

caomt

i used to work fixing computers for my uncle.. then working at my uncles auto salon.. then now im a weekend poker player.. hehe

suzi1780

Well..... currently I am an do admin work for an architect firm, but I turned in my two week today! I got another job as a co-manager for Express. Still trying to decide if this is the right thing? Here are the pros/cons let me know what you think;
pros of architect firm:
weekends/holidays off
set schedule
mindless, no overtime always leave onltime etc
cons of architect firm:
BORING - but hey i get to surf on here all day!
same mindless task everyday
low person in office - i get the friday morning bagels! :mad:
pros of express:
over 10,000 more $$$$!!!!

i am the boss

will work easier with my school schedule because I will have week days off
cons of express:
going to have to work over 40 hours i am sure
sales demanding
only one weekend off a month
so what would you do?

madman133

with the express you jsut work weekends? 10k is enough for a nice tank! and you woudl only have to work 2 days a week if i understood you correctly. HHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMM id go express.

madman133

but thats just me i hardly have to work except when given a job for me team and i and i still get paid the same no matter how much i work as long as i get what they want done.