What does evryone do for a living?

my way

Thank you. My hand getts a little shaky once and a while, you just learn how to brace it to compensate.

pfitz44

Im an electracal Engineer... i work for a company that designs electraical substations and transmission bus work (The high tention wires... put them on the ground... thats what i do!)

aaronz

Student - Ball State University 16 Credit Hours
Sprint/Nextel 40+ Hrs a week
Just got done taking bartending school this last summer. Just neeed to go in January 9, the day after my b-day and take my final test, then hopefully BT at night!

turningtim

Stay at home Dad w/ 2 kids! I also do contracting on the side part time. Had my own home renovation biz for several years which put my wife through law school. The last real job I had was a field manager of a post tensioning company building foundations and suspended decks and a like.
Oh yeah then there's my house which hasn't been updated since 1978. Thats a job in and of itself!
Tim

my way

Originally Posted by jdragunas
i half-own a

[hr]
company.
Does that mean I could get a

[hr]
from you and only have to pay 1/2 back?

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by My Way
Does that mean I could get a

[hr]
from you and only have to pay 1/2 back?

lol, if you don't mind a foreclosure...
i actually know how you can get away without making a

[hr]
payment for a few years...

jacksdad

Nothing exciting here. I run the CNC and Wire EDM department for a tool and die shop. I do everything for setup and machining to programming. It does , however enable me to make my skimmers and other odds and ends!!
I am also a father of 4 children ranging in age from 12 to 1 1/2. That's a tougher, but much more rewarding job!!
Bob

matty0h_52

Originally Posted by Johnzo
IT Manager here... nothing to exciting....but it pays for my hobbies!
cool. Where at
Im a system Admin for Intuit and a personal trainer at night

darth tang

lol, if you don't mind a foreclosure...
i actually know how you can get away without making a

[hr]
payment for a few years...

Well don't just sit there smiling....explain away...I am taking notes.

rberhow

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Own a pet grooming shop and work part time at home depot.
OK, Darth, I have to know, what is that you do that when I bring my dogs into be groomed they smell good for so long. But when I give them a bath, well...they still stink. What do I need to do so they aren't the smelliest dogs on the block anymore.

ty_05_f

I'm a full-time college student trying to decide on a major and eventual career. Any advice?

yacobito

I am a microelectromechanical systems engineer or MEMS engineer for short. We make micron scale devices (features about the width a human hair) for the biomedical field, electronics industry and military.

J

jdragunas

Originally Posted by Darth Tang
Well don't just sit there smiling....explain away...I am taking notes.
here goes... i wouldv'e done this yesterday, but it's gonna take a long time.
you take out a

[hr]
, and make the first few payments (first payment default will throw up red flags immediately, and you won't get too far). Then you just stop making payments. It will take four months for foreclosure proceedings to start. (now this can't happen in every state, because some states require the deed to be prepared so the lender is on the deed, and therefore, they can kick you out immediately... this just mostly applies to ohio and other states like it...) Depending on the timeliness in your area, the whole foreclosure process could take up to 3 years! (that's how it is in cleveland anyway...). Well, the lender has to schedule a court date. Once that court date comes, they have to schedule a sherrif's sale. On the day before the sherrif's sale, you file a chapter 13 bankruptcy. That cancels the foreclosure automatically. You take your time with the bankruptcy... file wrong papers, don't fill out the forms properly, etc. Once the bankruptcy is almost complete, you say "oh forget the bankruptcy... i believe i can handle these bills on my own."
Then it will take a few months for the bank to discover you're no longer in bankruptcy. They'll begin the foreclosure proceedings again. you go through the same process with the court date, and the sherrif's sale. On the day before the sherrif's sale, you file chapter 7 bankruptcy. Because of the new bankruptcy laws, you have to be a little better with the papers and whatnot, but this still takes a good deal of time. Once your chapter 7 gets toward the end, you say "oh forget the bankruptcy, i believe i can handle these bills on my own."
Then it will again take a few months for the bank to discover you're no longer in bankruptcy. They'll begin foreclosure proceedings again. You go through the same process with the court date and sherrif's sale. On the day before the sherrif's sale you again file chapter 13 bankruptcy. You have to do this one properly, or the red flags will get thrown up again. Then you cancel it, and the foreclosure proceedings start again. This time, the foreclosure finally goes through. Depending on your state, and the timelines, this whole process can take up to 7 years!! By that time, you could save all of the money you would've been spending on your

[hr]
payments, give the money to a relative/close friend, and have them buy it for you at the sherrif's sale...
I strongly suggest not doing this, because it will ruin your credit forever...

oceanists

here goes... i wouldv'e done this yesterday, but it's gonna take a long time.
you take out a

[hr]
, and make the first few payments (first payment default will throw up red flags immediately, and you won't get too far). Then you just stop making payments. It will take four months for foreclosure proceedings to start. (now this can't happen in every state, because some states require the deed to be prepared so the lender is on the deed, and therefore, they can kick you out immediately... this just mostly applies to ohio and other states like it...) Depending on the timeliness in your area, the whole foreclosure process could take up to 3 years! (that's how it is in cleveland anyway...). Well, the lender has to schedule a court date. Once that court date comes, they have to schedule a sherrif's sale. On the day before the sherrif's sale, you file a chapter 13 bankruptcy. That cancels the foreclosure automatically. You take your time with the bankruptcy... file wrong papers, don't fill out the forms properly, etc. Once the bankruptcy is almost complete, you say "oh forget the bankruptcy... i believe i can handle these bills on my own."
Then it will take a few months for the bank to discover you're no longer in bankruptcy. They'll begin the foreclosure proceedings again. you go through the same process with the court date, and the sherrif's sale. On the day before the sherrif's sale, you file chapter 7 bankruptcy. Because of the new bankruptcy laws, you have to be a little better with the papers and whatnot, but this still takes a good deal of time. Once your chapter 7 gets toward the end, you say "oh forget the bankruptcy, i believe i can handle these bills on my own."
Then it will again take a few months for the bank to discover you're no longer in bankruptcy. They'll begin foreclosure proceedings again. You go through the same process with the court date and sherrif's sale. On the day before the sherrif's sale you again file chapter 13 bankruptcy. You have to do this one properly, or the red flags will get thrown up again. Then you cancel it, and the foreclosure proceedings start again. This time, the foreclosure finally goes through. Depending on your state, and the timelines, this whole process can take up to 7 years!! By that time, you could save all of the money you would've been spending on your

[hr]
payments, give the money to a relative/close friend, and have them buy it for you at the sherrif's sale...
I strongly suggest not doing this, because it will ruin your credit forever...

Jenn , you are freakin CORRUPT ........ I like it
ill never do it though i like my credit
I am in Health Insurance at Blue Shield of CA. Very Very Very Very Nice Job.
Sorry to all of you that got your rate increases for the year , forward your complaints to Customer Service ......... No but the rate increases really do suck but we have to do it due to the cost of living and adjust accordingly to how high the hospital increases their services

madman133

Originally Posted by Oceanists
Sorry to all of you that got your rate increases for the year , forward your complaints to Customer Service ......... No but the rate increases really do suck but we have to do it due to the cost of living and adjust accordingly to how high the hospital increases their services
GRRRRRR
:mad:
make me pay more! Just kidding i do understand but it still makes me a bit mad.