What else should I get in my 75gal set up?

wwfstyle

In my tank right now I have:
1 Eibli Angel
1 Scooter Blenny
6 Green Chromis
1 Sand Sifter star fish
1 Brittle star fish
1 Conch
5 Turbo Snails
1 Blue leg Hermit crab
Ya I know I need alot more hermits, but how many? I just redid my tank and now have 100lbs of LR with about a 3" DSB. Can you guys think of anything else that I should get?

fshhub

about 10 more,
what type of conch?
this would be pushing it, but an false percula would add a little more color
and definitely some soft corals
how old is the tank? is it ready for corals?
the type would definitely depend upon lighting, of course. and the eibli

wwfstyle

Tank was set up for like 4 yrs but been set up for reef for about 2 yrs. I just did alot of moveing things around so I decided to just start over, but keep all the LR and sand. Lights I got 2 48" atinics and 2 250 14k MH bulbs. I will be adding corals VERY SOON, but I just wanna make sure that I have a very good start on the clean up crew. My Conch I beleive is a fighting one but the guy that sold it to me said that they wont get much bigger than 2". But I am just guessing on the name tho. Oh and I have 1 Sally Lightfoot also. I'm just not sure if I am missing anything. I was thinking about getting like 20 Blue leg hermits but not sure yet. Is there another hermit that I should get? I just wanna make sure that I dont run into any problems down the road. My tank has very good perimeters so I'm not worried about that.

fshhub

fighting conch, if you are having probs, you could go with 2 in that size of tank
figthing conchs normeally get 2 to 3 inches is all
for crabs, maybe an emerald too.

mburnickas

I only have one crab in my 75...????
I have about 20 snails, small ones and 4 HUGE Mexican Turbo Snail and they are the best thing I ever found....unreal how clean my tank now looks.
After all the reading I did not get any Sally Lightfoot;s or Blue's crabs.
My conch is good but not like the MTS..
Lastly, with a DSB are you ok to have the stars??? I remember reading now, but maybe there is new info out there.

wwfstyle

Ya I think it's ok to have the Shifting star. I have about a 25 refuge tank in my sump so I shouldn't have any troubles with pods and stuff. I also would like to get about 4-5 pepermint shrimp.

mburnickas

I have:--all from SWF :)
-various snails (Turbo/Astrea) lot of 10
-10 Nassarius Snail
-1 fighting conch
-1 Cleaner shrimp
-4 Mex Turbo Snails..HUGE
-2 Percula Clown
-1 Yellow Tang
-1 Bi-color blenny
-1 Royal Gamma
-1 billion Spaghetti Worms
-1 trillion Pods
-1 Rusty Clown Goby (shipped from SWF by mistake)
-55 lb of fuji LR
-200 Lb of Old Castle sand (approx 5" thk)

wwfstyle

Dang thats some serious sand there. We did have a royal gramma but it attacked everything that we put in our tank so wife decided to take him out and messed up my tank. So I ended up spending about $350 for her to caught that fish. She wont be touching my tank anytime soon LMAO.

mburnickas

I figured a DSB needs to be DEEP! I will have some pics tomorrow. Getting ready fo nap nap since I need to wake up in 6.5 hours...
Talk in the am