What ever happened to Angelman?

groupergenius

Originally Posted by rad
I was looking around for his thread and it wouldnt load for me. https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/287196/new-to-forum-my-225-gallon-tank
Thats what I found, and I was really looking forward to reading it again, but its nowhere. What gives? I tried to PM him three weeks ago but I still havnt gotten a response. So now Im asking everyone else.
I think some folks here PO'ed him. I hope he has thicker skin and comes back around.

ccampbell57

Angelman left after some of the people on this site basically ripped him apart for a thread he started about how to acclimate aggresive fish with new fish. It was called the fish whisperer. There was a lot of good information that he had to give being that he has been in the hobby for over 25 years and many of those years were devoted to building and maintainig high-end tanks for his customers. He requested that the admins remove all his threads that he started as well as the majority of the comments that he made within threads. I think that the only posts left are the ones within the "most expensive" thread where he has two beautiful pictures of his Clarion and Conspiculous Angels.
I sent him a PM shortly after the final thread and he said he will still be around from time to time.
It is a shame how some people on these boards can be sore short-sided and are quick to jump on others with opinions. Instead of taking a step back and actually discussing the two sides and getting to the bottom of it.
If AngelMan does not return it will be a shame.

michaeltx

he asked for his post to be deleted. He didnt accept the fact that people would chalenge his ideals and ask him to back them up. he chose to leave though,.
Mike

dstoneburg

This saddens me very much as I finally am in a position where I want to setup a tank similar to his, yet all his valuble information is gone! He was one of those people who went against the norm, but did it in a responsible way with very proving results.

stdreb27

Was this the guy who had all those angels in with the bleached corals in s florida? And did a huge like almost 100% water change every month or so?