What fish should I add?

mersam935

I have a biocube 29 with 25 pounds of live rock, I have 2 ocellaris clownfish and 1 mandaren dragonet, I have a peppermint shrimp and a torch coral. What fish should i add? its been up and running for almost 5 months and what corals do you recommend? thanks!

btldreef

A flasher or fairy wrasse would be nice and colorful and very active. There are quite a few that would work, just depends on your preference.
A little blenny, such as a midas would be a nice color pop and they have great little personalities.

btldreef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mersam935 http:///t/391506/what-fish-should-i-add#post_3472469
Thanks! just got a juvenile midas blenny today!
They're so much fun, especially if there are a lot of holes for him to swim in and out of. If you look on youtube, there are quite a few videos of them playing a form of hide and seek with their owner through the rocks. Just watch what other fish you put with them. They're not aggressive per say, but there are certain fish, such as Firefish, that they'll attack.

teresaq

I would start adding corals you want, no more fish.
Mushrooms, zoas and ricordias would be nice
T

jacobsdad09

Well if the dragnet doesn't work out which alot of people seems to have issues with, wrasse are always cool but make sure u get reef safe guys. I had a friend with a red coris wrasse and he just ate all of his cuc for snacks..... Also for corals do some cool softies like toadstools or Kenya tree it's always fun watching them grow becuz they grow fast! Also Xenia or blue cloves is a nother option.

Not adding any more fish would be your best bet but if you are just not going to except that bit of advice, I would go with either a African Flameback Angel or Flame Angel. They are considered reef safe with caution. I have had both fish before and they never messed with my corals. They would just pick at the rocks for algae.