What fish should i get?????

aquapod 24

I have a 24 gallon aquapod with 18 pounds of LR and some coral. I currently have a false percula clown about 2" and a damsle about 1.5". I also have a sally lightfoot crab that i quite large and like 10 hermits and about 10 snails 4 of which are turbo snails. I am quite new to this hobby, but i was thinking a pygmy angel. I have all stock filtration and i was thinking about upgrading it. What would u guys suggest? Thank you in advance for all the helpfulll advice i get

troy989

get a yellow watchman goby!! just warning u nissan is gona tell u to get rid of the damsel

flower

Originally Posted by troy989
http:///forum/post/3129814
get a yellow watchman goby!! just warning u nissan is gona tell u to get rid of the damsel

WELCOME to the site!
FLOWER says so too..those fish will kill off everything until only it remains, and then it will bite you to the blood everytime when you put your hand into the tank. Get rid of the damsel.

aquapod 24

what about a six line wrasse they look cool, o ya my lfs said that a piygm angel would get a little too big and needs a lot of swimming room. He also said they would not do well with corals.