What happended to the classifieds

i think they got rid of them,to many bussineses trying to use them i guess
i think they should have a spot where we can put wanted adds at least as some things are hard to find

pezenfuego

Expect this thread to be closed guys. Complaining about the loss of a board is not going to bring it back. It was bad for business, this is a business don't forget. You can't honestly expect them to choose the welfare of their forum over the welfare of their business. This is an excellent online store and an excellent forum, don't badmouth it. The auction site is also gone. Sure a lot of people left, and that was to be expected, but that was a consequence they were willing to expect. That may have caused a slight drop in business but not nearly as much as the buy/sell/trade board did. Again complaining won't help and we need to let it go. This is probably the 50th thread I've seen on the subject...
To those who ask, I sadly say,
Your forum of fun has just lost its ray
of hope for times always better ahead,
but you just got stuck with Hades instead.
I don't mean to exaggerate, be offense, or rude...
This whole time I've kept a good attitude.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by PEZenfuego
http:///forum/post/3029240
Expect this thread to be closed guys. Complaining about the loss of a board is not going to bring it back. It was bad for business, this is a business don't forget. You can't honestly expect them to choose the welfare of their forum over the welfare of their business. This is an excellent online store and an excellent forum, don't badmouth it. The auction site is also gone. Sure a lot of people left, and that was to be expected, but that was a consequence they were willing to expect. That may have caused a slight drop in business but not nearly as much as the buy/sell/trade board did. Again complaining won't help and we need to let it go. This is probably the 50th thread I've seen on the subject...
To those who ask, I sadly say,
Your forum of fun has just lost its ray
of hope for times always better ahead,
but you just got stuck with Hades instead.
I don't mean to exaggerate, be offense, or rude...
This whole time I've kept a good attitude.

Well that about sums it up.
I am going to close this since these threads often end in rants. As mentioned, the classified section is gone and will not be returning.