what happened to the coraline thread?

saltylakes

Sharks,
I would like an answer to why the thread was deleted?
I was exposing a person who is a fraud and has taken me for a significant amount of money. Besides regaining my money, I wanted to make sure that this thief didn't resume is untrusting behavior and that everyone was aware of his actions.
Please don't forget that this is a free site, that serves a purpose which is to inform and teach hobbyist.
I never used profanity and the discussion revolved a reef tank and unpayed debts.

sammystingray

I didn't remove it, but I was following it. I may have missed something....I am currently trying to get a thread from a site for you where this happened......I believe you may enjoy and benefit from the info....in the meantime....regardless of anyones actions..please do not "call anyone out"....I realize in this case it was actually admitted to, and not just heresay, but still.....do it the right way....you have more options than you think. Don't woory. I appreciate you stated here "a person" instead of the persons name.....you arenot screwed over.....there are steps to take.....I hope I can get this thread up for you to read.....

saltylakes

well i just finshed reading the entire 25 page thread.. very interesting and enlighting... but a little extreme for the present moment. I plan to give the kid till monday and then i will contact my lawyer who will contact the thief:
WILBERT REYNOSO
I have spoken to my lawyer and he stated that I should give him a week for the check to come in, which ends on monday. we all know the excuse that is coming:
"I sent It I swear!!!!!, let me resend it in a few days"
That kid ripped of dozens of people on that thread using every excuse in the book.... checks with no sigs, checks with wrong names, writing the wrong addresses...
incredible stuff....
I guess when Wilberts parents receive a subpoena in there front door by a police officer this whole game will come to an end.