what happened to the ratings?

predator

I don't know. It quit posting tanks as well. IO used to see my tank specs on my post and now I don't.

kelly

It appears that they are gone. I might be a new build (version) of the the bulletin board program. You know those programmers, as soon as you get something figured out, or they add something that you like, it gets changed.

With the exception of the Sharks did the ratings really matter ?? When you read a post take a Shark for instance view the recent posts and you'll see they are all from Fish or reef forums while Ive seen people with well over 500 posts and 95% are from the Aquarium forum and are realatively new to the hobby (Tanks up for 2 years or less) I try to stick to following what the Sharks say or What someone here has that I want or have already and has been sucessful at keeping for a period of time.
My point being A Name is just a name...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

fshhub

i agree 99% with new 2 saltwater, the only thing i don't agree wiht is the fact that checking most recent posts, because they are just the most recent, so this does not mean much, plus the fact that all of those posts are posts they have made, so it may also be all questions,
but it is still only a name, which means nothing about experience, ther are some with only a few posts, but have more experience than most of us can imagine; nad some with an extreme amount of possts, but come here and ask basic start up questions(like what does cycling mean, or something)