What in the world is this???

Can some help me?? O>O this things literally pushed my mushroom frag out of the hole i put it in! O>O

If you see it in that hole. This is the best picture i can get! :( Sorry if it doesn't help

snakeblitz33

It looks big enough to maybe be a mantis shrimp... put a piece of shrimp in front of the hole and see what comes out. :D Put the shrimp on a small plastic stick.

2quills

Can't tell from that pic. But for a moment there I thought that maybe there's is mantis shrimp in that hole.

LOL I don't know if that a good thing or not... I mean it might kill all my invert if it was. Anyways I noticed something it only comes when all the light turn off and goes back into its hole once the light is turned on... it sorta looks like caterpillar... it has like tan shell with pink smooth tip in the middle of it's body... weird.

Forget to mention I haven't added any LR recently. All the LR i had were in the tank for at least a year and half. Only new things i added were corals and new lights :O Oh ya It moves quite slow

snakeblitz33

A better pic would suffice....
Sometimes mantis shrimp start small and grow with time and food... Maybe he's just now big enough to notice. Being nocturnal makes a good case to be a mantis.
It could be one of those creepy crawly bad coral eating bristle worms... Eh.
I can't really give you a definitive answer until we all get a better pic.