What is it? How do I keep it?

crabbypants

I got a shippment of LR teaming with life. I have lots of pointed shell things with transluscent fans that sweep out and in, I also haveseveral mussels, I think, one is3 inches loong and another 11/2 inches long and covered with a red sponge looking material. Then there are these little worm things that come out of the rock to munch on the purple and green plants on the rock. Then, ypu there's more, I keep seeing sections of the rock move (this is really live rock:D ) Then there is a purple spiny sea urchin, probably the size of a quarter. I have pods, but I ID them already. And it appears there are a few feather dusters and some snails.
I enjoy watching these guys, HELP, can I keep them?
So what are these creatures?
Will they survive the tank cycling?
What can I feed them?
Should I feed them? During cycle?
Thanks all. Sammy sorry about my earlier post about LR wasn't thinking business, just sharing find :(
Thanks all.
Crabbypants

bang guy

Your first critters is a Barnacle. They require massive amounts of zooplankton. They can be kept alive but the amount of food required is plenty to crash your tank. My advice is to enjoy them while they're there but don't make extra efforts to keep them.
The Mussels require a fairly large amount of Phytoplankton. They will be fine for quite a while on the diatom and algae blooms as your tank cycles. If you keep the ammonia below 0.5 they'll be there for quite a while. Eventually you'll need to add phyto though if you want to keep them. Some types like Turkey Wing need a lot of phyto while others can grow and thrive of detritus in addition to the phyto.
Everything else you mentioned can probably take care of itself and most are beneficial detrivores.

cells

crabbypants,
sorry for spelling your nickname wrongly. hope that is not the reason for not giving me the info. :)
anyway, PLEASE help your fellow peppermint shrimps here. where did you get them?

crabbypants

Hi there Cells,
Sorry I thought I had emailed you. Well I did today anyway. Crappypants, too funny! I hadn't even noticed till you alerted me, I needed that giggle today, thanks.
CP:D :D :D :D