What...Is it really true

cj52racers

I was at the LFS yesterday and I am debating between a 12 gal. Aquapod and a 14 gal. Biocube and the guy there said he heard Current USA was going out of Business and no one would be able to get parts? Is this true, and does anyone have opinions on which one? Thank you everyone.

snaredrum

I have a 29 BioCube and I'm very happy with my purchase. It does have some issues as far as water level, filter pad placement. I have corrected this. As far as Current USA, I have seen their new tanks and LED lights which are selling like gangbusters and really don't see them going out of business. Ask yourself this question, does your LFS carry Current USA products? If he don't you will have your answer. Good Luck on your choice of tank>

cj52racers

Within 30 minutes I have about 5 LFS and 2 carry Bios and 2 carry Current USA stuff. And the other one, they said that they are switching to bios and hes the one who said that Current USA wasnt doing well. I agree, everyone seems to like their stuff. But thank you for answering and for the information on your biocube. I will definately be thinking long and hard on what to do.
Sometimes its tough but I love this hobby.

cj52racers

Thank you for the input guys, I think im leaning towards a biocube. And I just got a Blue Spotted Jaw for my 75 and he is awesome.