what is wrong with my perc plz HELP!

dnraiders

hi
i have a 8 month old nano cube. i have recently added 7 heads of torch a rock with blue mushrooms, gsp, and hammer. my clowns host the hammer. my male clown has not been eating much. he just goes around the whole tank biting pod off the rocks. i havent done a water change in 12 days. and i have staeted feeding them formula 2 marine pellets. befor that i would feed them mysid 2-3 times a week and 4-5 days of the formula 2. he'll eat some but not much. now he has been breathing hard and he has a small dark spot under his gill. and in the morning some times he has a little very small white spot that looks to be a piece of mysid but i dont feed him that often and it is in diferent spots. maybe a parisite. i was about to do a freshwater dip but the fish looks stressed already. the female looks perfect. any suggestion on the cause and a possible solution?
thanks alot for your help

sepulatian

A parasite could have come in on your corals. The next time you see a spot on him be sure to get a good look at it with a magnifying glass and tell us what you see. Has the female been harassing him at all? Does she try to keep him out of the hammer? Did they have something to host before?