what is your centerpiece fish?

alix2.0

who is the main character in your tank? why do you like that fish, what makes it unique, etc. just looking to get some ideas.

sula

If you would have asked a few months ago, I would've said Purple Tang, but now I'd have to say Foxface. Ever since I've added him to the mix the interaction has been fascinating. The PT is the big bully of the tank, but he's not quite sure what to do about the Foxface. No fighting, just the occasional flaring of the fins at each other. And the Foxface is really not aggressive, just WILL defend himself

Oh, and by the way, these fish are in a 100g tank, so not for everyone...

spiderwoman

Our Midas Blenny. She is so curious of everything and everybody, loves to swim in the tunze stream, races after every single morsel of food in the water column. When she is not swimming around, she is laying in a rock that is shaped like a cup. She NEVER hides.
I moved my 2 tangs (hippo and yellow) from the QT to the DT earlier this week and the Midas instantly partnered up with the small hippo. They swim and race together all the time. Just a fun fish to watch.
Don't get me wrong, the Tangs are nice, but they just swim around and eat! hehehe

mr.clownfish

my lawnmower blenni cause its soooo cute and loves posing for the camera LOL. i call him/her munchies

all it does is eat.

billy73

I would have to say my neon goby. Because I have yet to see anything cooler than him riding my powder brown like a remora!

pastor b.

Dear hobbyist ,The fish that is the centerpiece of my 150 gallon aquarium ,is the Queen angel fish measuring at 8" .The Queen angel fish is very aggressive , very colorful , inquisitive ,and a glut .The Queen runs the tank
. Sometimes my Harlequin Tusk ,and Clown Tang spar with it ,but once the queen expands her fins , the spar is over . The Queen rules ....

redman1221

I have 2 center piece fish they are my Passer and my Majestic Angels they both are fun to watch and the colors on them is real nice too, the Passer is changing colors day by day and I love that. Here are some pictures but they are not the best and they are a little old, I have to take some new ones enjoy.

redman1221

I have 2 center piece fish they are my Passer and my Majestic Angels they both are fun to watch and the colors on them is real nice too, the Passer is changing colors day by day and I love that. Here are some pictures but they are not the best and they are a little old, I have to take some new ones enjoy.

A

arlene1995

I have two centerpieces, my Fimbriated Eel and my Porcupine Pufferfish.

myerst22

Nice pics everyone. Love that Sargassum. So hard to pick one showpiece. I would say there are three that would be considered the showpiece in my tank. Thanks, Tim

fishkid13

This is hard all my fish are the best to me but my green spot puffer(brackish) is so fun to watch. He never stops and when he does he curls in to a ball and sleep on the sand bed than I come to the tank and he is zooming around again.