What is your favorite animal?

sato

Originally posted by fishnerd
Mine is a liger, because they have skills in magic.

If I hear one more Napolean Dynamite quote im going to kill myself, or at least serisouly injur the nearest object of little imortance...
That movie has ruined Americas youth.

stachy

Originally posted by Sato
If I hear one more Napolean Dynamite quote im going to kill myself, or at least serisouly injur the nearest object of little imortance...
That movie has ruined Americas youth.

Don't be jellious cuz I've be chatting online with hot babes all day.
And I'm not one of Americas youth.

sato

I hope you know I just broke a pencil because of that...
...a Pencil of little importance...

1968oldsma

Originally Posted by fishnerd
Akita, shmita. Do you have any idea what a liger would do to an Akita?
Akita, shmita...lol well if it does the same thing that it does to my neighbors great dane is beat the living crap out of it lol, they get into it sometimes and it so far has always ended up being my 90lb akita having this 145lb great dane pinned with it's mouth on it's throat....that dog is the best, she is very gental with kids riding on her back and stuff but man you threaten me, my finace, or her little sister the crap hits the fan.

fishnerd

Akitas might be cool, but ligers root for The Orioles. I pity a dog with the misfortune of living with a Yankees fan.

teen

i used to have a sugar glider ( flying squirrel) that was pretty cool, until one day he got out of his cage and tried playing with my cat.....

dan87

nice lookin dog. If you were to paint your dog to look pure black, he's look just like my brother's pit, Eve. I myself havea doberman pinscher, my favorite dog ever.

ophiura

Originally Posted by fishnerd
Mine is a liger, because they have skills in magic.

Man, I really needed a laugh with those Napo bits. Thanks! :D
And I really, really, really like brittlestars. :cheer:

dragonfli

dan i'll go with the dobies. i have had a red dobie and 2 fawn dobies. they are more gentle with kids. (even thoough i had to get rid of one because she jumped through a screen door and ripped an 11 inch hole in my friends leg when he tackled my sister and she screamed) dammit i hate good dogs that do what they are meant for at the wrong time.
and no set of "nun-chucks," or ligers could take my dobies down. i have trained them to shred any moon boots not worn in less than 5degree weather!