what is your favorite beer?

Not a big beer fan (I like Smirnoff Ice:)) But if i HAVE to drink it (like when we are at the lake and I run out of smirnoff ice) I like coors light cause it probably has the least amount of beer flavor and i can drink more of it without feeling bloated and full in order to get good and drunk....

T

tizzo

Originally Posted by shogun323
I got your back babe!!! Love Corona Extra!!! No Lime!!! In fact, I would be drinking one right now if I wasnt still at the office.
thank you shogun! For a second there i thought i was loosing my mind. Seems nobody here favors the corona, but everybody has one in hand at bike nights fest!
glad its not just me...

kjr_trig

I think I have to change my mind as of yesterday. I had an "Albino Rhino". Anyone else ever had one? My new favorite...Micro-brew from Canada.

choog

Was Keystone Light due to college budget ($40 for a keg!!!!!!!) but now it's Coor's Light. I'll throw back a few Zieg's every now and then though

blazehok68

Originally Posted by seeinstars89
Not a big beer fan (I like Smirnoff Ice:)) But if i HAVE to drink it (like when we are at the lake and I run out of smirnoff ice) I like coors light cause it probably has the least amount of beer flavor and i can drink more of it without feeling bloated and full in order to get good and drunk....

wow that stuff is too sweet for me. gives me real bad indijestion. and i even take a little purple pill.

mudplayerx

When I have money to spend, I like Corona with slices of lime. When I'm outdoors canoeing or something in hot weather I like Miller High Life.
When I'm broke (85% of the time) I like Milwaukee's Best Ice because it's dirt cheap, it tastes decent, and it gets you drunk as hell.

skipperdz

gotta go to beer school at busch gardens! they mix some beers togther and oooo man watch out!
i like the eclipse its bare knuckle and bud light i think...dark and foamy like guiness but tastes like a light beer!

skipperdz

oh in montana they drink clam bud....bud with a shot of clamato...yea takes some getting use to... and i mean drinking like 6 buds before you try one! then its not to bad lol

reefer545

Bell's OBERON. Best micro out there.
ROgue has some great beers
as well as 3 floyds
and New belgium
and New Holland
But Bell's takes the cake.
AND TO KERRI ANN:
Abita makes a RASPBERRY WHEAT
not a STRAWBERRY WHEAT. but Ill let is slide as I love all the Abitas myself.

jovial

Originally Posted by Pogi Pants
has anyone here had san miguel before?
I used to drink it when I went to the PI.

blazehok68

Originally Posted by skipperdz
oh in montana they drink clam bud....bud with a shot of clamato...yea takes some getting use to... and i mean drinking like 6 buds before you try one! then its not to bad lol
i like clamato by itself in the morning with a squirt of lemon, salt and pepper. fantastic!! and you can even put a shot of absolute in it to make it like a bloody mary

leinielodge

Hi Everyone~
We saw this thread and couldn’t help but let you know about the new Leinenkugel’s “What’s Your Mix?” website. I invite each of you to visit Leinie's and click on “What’s Your Mix?” to see how folks are mixing the Leinie’s family of beers. You can even show us your own mixing skills by submitting a mix. We’ve gotten some great ones so far.
To Life and Leinie’s!
Diane Schindler
Leinie Lodge Fulfillment Supervisor

dual45s

My wife just picked up a sampler pack of "Le Fin Du Monde". Some Canadian deliciousness I've never tried before. Maudite is the best in my opinion.

piscian

My favorite beer is Diebels Alt. Unfortunately, you can only get it in Germany. It's a local brew found in Braunsweig, Germany.
My husband works for a local distributor in town so we can only drink what they sell. So, I drink New Castle, Yuengling, and Guiness. We get a free case of beer for Christmas though