What is your favorite tang?

flamehawk

PB by far, next ..the sohal( a bit agressive but beautiful), and third the hippo/regal and purple. I don't have a blue spot but they look pretty cool and one day.....

PowderBlue is my favorite but, the Hippo comes in at a close second... Great looking fish and when they get older the colors are even more vibrant.

newfishliny

:D I just bought a powder blue tang 2 - 3 inch , will my queen angel do well with it. I hope so because lfs salesman said they should get along , no other tangs in tank. reef tank doing well.
new fish
LINY
ps: angel same size

perchpsk

Have you ever seen that Chris Rock movie Pootie Tang? It turns out not to be about saltwater fish at all... What a rip!!!

flamehawk

You should seperate yellow and purple. ALthough they come from same sub-family , they are 2 different fish.

cogreywolf

I think my favorite tang would have to be the Black Tang. But if I could have any tang, I would love to get the "Gem Tang", scientific name Zebrasoma gemmatum. Only seen pictures of this guy.

brinkdrum

I love my Hippo, had him for about 2 years now. He's doing great. Loves to eat!!! PB would be my second, gotta love those colors.:)

krunk

Cheerflip - Blue Tang's are commonly known as
1.BLue Tang
2.Regal Tang
3.Hippo Tang
No, these are not in order of popularity.