I came into this crazy world on Jan 7th 1980 :cheer:
so yep it is almost my b-day and yep i am almost 26! :scared:
You think that's bad... I got about a month until I'm 30. :scared:
Goodbye twenties... we had fun.

space_geek

Originally Posted by jcrim
You think that's bad... I got about a month until I'm 30. :scared:
Goodbye twenties... we had fun.

WOW!! A successful criminal lawyer still in his twenties? AMAZING!

suzi1780

noppers not married, in fact boyfriend is watching tv right now complaining that i am on this site to much and he is going to take me to aa for sw

30!!

hehehe j/k

J

jcrim

Originally Posted by Space_Geek
WOW!! A successful criminal lawyer still in his twenties? AMAZING!
Not for long... :scared:
Is life even worth living after 29???

suzi1780

I remember when I was like 21, 22 when I didn't get carded I thought "Cool they think I am older!" now I am like "DEAR ME NOOOOOOO! They think I am older!"

space_geek

Originally Posted by jcrim
Not for long... :scared:
Is life even worth living after 29???
LOL! Life is VERY worth living after 29. Especially with that adorable daughter of yours!

J

jcrim

LOL! Life is VERY worth living after 29. Especially with that adorable daughter of yours!
That's true... I have a daughter and beautiful wife... thank god I worked this out in my prime years. Now its time to let myself go... ha, there is something good about my thirties.

J

jcrim

A nice job?!?!
No such thing... jobs are a necessary evil.

space_geek

LOL...its like the Tim McGraw "in my next 30 years" song. He is gonna supposedly watch his weight, eat a few more salads, not stay up so late, wow, 30's dont sound like much fun!

space_geek

Originally Posted by BENZTECH
My first name is mike where can i post tank videos?
Hey Mike! You can post tank videos here or in the fish photography forum!

J

jcrim

You seriously dont like your job?
No, I was half kidding about that. Actually my job is about highs and lows. Somedays it's great and somedays it sucks. For instance, I've had 2 clients in the past year who were facing life in prison when I was hired. Both those guys are home with their families now. When each of their matters was resolved, I was very happy. But on the other hand, what if I lost? How would I feel if someone would spend the rest of his life in prison and I was the only one who could have helped him? It's a great job and the money's good but it's also very high stress sometimes.

space_geek

Still, even weighing the pro's and con's of your job...you have my dream job. I have decided to keep my grades up and hopefully get into Harvard and HOPEFULLY harvard law school.