what kind of anemone is it?

minifishy

i'm a little scare about him .... here why ..... i just bought him 45 min ago....
after 35 min acclimate inside the tank .... i see him pourre out a fish from his mouth ..... see pic
i want to know what kind of anemone is it?
is it safe to keep with 2 maroon clown?
if he can eat his host fish....he can eat my maroon too right? lol
look at the pict you can see my maroon love him already but i don't want to wake up tomorrow and the maroon just disapear ....

michaeltx

thats what it looks like did the LFS put them together in the same bag for you to bring them home in.. If so always insist on seperate bags for each animal it can be a bad thing for them to be housed in the same bad.
Mike

minifishy

thankx guys .... i check out the one you mentioned.... but doesn't look like the same ..... mine had big and fat tips
i think i'll return him for a coral ....
Micheal ....
i did not buy the fish and the anemone in the same time .... the fish has been eaten by the anemone .... the anemone swallow the hole fish inside his body already .... that's why i can not see
here 's an other pict

DAYSIN/w mushrr queen bed

minifishy

thankx for telling me ....
it's just scare me out when i see a fish head (true percula) out of his mouth..
it's a very nice anemone..... but it'll be his last night in my tank .... i'll bring him back and exchange for a coral tomorrow.... i think i'll sleep better with that... lol
thanks everybody for everything