what kind of beer do you like?

jstange2

Yosemite Sam My own! Does anyone else on the forum homebrew? I currently have an oatmeal stout on tap.
What kind of setup do you have? (for brewing) Did you buy or DIY?

yosemite sam

Originally posted by jstange2
What kind of setup do you have? (for brewing) Did you buy or DIY?

I just brew partial mash. I don't have the space to keep an all grain mash setup, but it's something I want to do when I finally get my own house. Do you homebrew?

agarr

Guinness....for the girls, all the guys here drink Bud light,Busch light and Natural light.:cheer:

alison

Guiness, bud light, corona with lime. I just broke up with my latino boyfriend and he had me likin a lot of spanish brews. Too bad I don't remember them. Most girls like Mikes hard lemonade though or a REALLY cold bud light. ~Ali

tanglvr68

actually, all that beer does for me is make me full.
thats why i drink rum, usually malibu mango and pineapplejuice :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

liverock27

Had my first Yuengling this christmas break while visiting my roommates in PA, great inexpensive (don't like the word cheap) beer. I drink Sweetwater 420, Georgia brewer, and Sierra Nevada Wheat. As for Corona, I think if you have to add a fruit to something it then becomes a winecooler.

fishnerd

God love DG Yuengling and Sons.
I moved to The Keys, no Yuengling Lager, I moved to Baltimore, now the ^%$#-#$! sell Yuengling EVERYWHERE in The Keys.
I'm gonna name my first born "Lager", ahhhh, Yuengling Lager.
And in honor of living in Bodymore Murderland... Natty Boh, worst beer you gotta love.

chypriss

Budlight is the best, but for $1 and getting a 23.oz of BudIce, you can't beat that....with a bat. Talk about getting CRUNK with 8 bucks.

jon.316

If you ever come down to Atlantic City come down to the Tun Tavern....that's my local bar and i only order their microbrewed Pale Ale...i've been addicted since the first time
Where do you go for your microbrew in cherry hill??
As for when im anywhere else....its all about the HEINE baby!!!

jon.316

HMMM... any beer i dont like would be anything that says
"light" on it"...i once went to a party w ith 2 kegs of coors light...drank for 6 hours straight and didn't even git a buzz