What kind of coral is this???

krazy302

Went to my fish store today and bought another PH and some supplies and the guy that normally helps me said that he had a good frag for me.. Well long story short he gave me the frag for $10.00 and I don't know what kind of coral it is.. Can anyone ID it for me, so I can research it and see if it is gonna change or stay the way it is...

turbonerd

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Maybe closed up GreenStar Polyps. If it was opened them might could tell for sure........
yup i think its green star polyps too!!!

mikeyjer

I would say it's a GSP as well. If given the right condition, it will thrive and grow like mad. Like mine is doing.....I want to yank that colony out and rip it in pieces.....It is a weed in my tank, it's growing everywhere... :happyfish

krazy302

Well I got it yesterday and it still has not opened up yet.. Should I be worried or give it some more time..

krazy302

I just did a water chane and repositioned a ph that I put in yesterday and they now seem to be coming out. instead of the ph blowing across them it now blows up towards the top of the tank they seem to like it better and so does my xenia... once thay fully open I will post a picture.. Thanks to anyone who posted..

krazy302

Well alot of them have opend since I repositioned PH here are some pictures of them and my xenia which also is almost fully open..