What kind of dog do you have?

nina&noah

Mine isn't in the survey either. She is a maltese. She weighs 12 pounds (she is fat) and she won't sit in my lap, but she is very yappy!

teresaq

I think I have posted pictures of mine before, but here are a few of the bigger dogs. I dont have any on this computer of the jack russel

louti

Mine isnt on the list. He's a redbone coonhound named Copper. If you ever read "Where the Red Fern Grows," its the dog from the book. FYI, that book was false advertisement, those dogs are smart and courageous. Mine is dumb as a wall and scared of his own shadow. Pretty sure he wouldn't take on a mountain lion for me, ha. Friendliest dog you'll ever meet though.

teresaq

not all breed live up to their reps. My Dobie is scared of our 7 yr old male cat. The cat whips her every chance he gets. The dog is a big mouse.
T

egill

We have 3 boxers (Father, mother and son) and an australia shepard mix.
Family pictures

Turbo-the son

Zeus - the Father

Dez-the mommy with Zeus when he was a pup.

jennln

Mine aren't listed as choices lol....We have:
2 Miniature Schnauzers
1 American Eskimo
1 Jack Russell / Pit Mix

keri

We have an American bulldog (dumb as a bag of nails but sweet) and a terrier/chi mix (my sidekick, small lap dog but doesn't bark lol)
Chaos

Phoebe

flower

I don't think I have ever seen a white shepherd with a saddle...Beautiful.. BTW cats are scary when they don't like you...your dog is smart not cowardly..LOL

dragonzim

Originally Posted by stdreb27
http:///forum/post/3166046
lol, how did the mechanics of that work? Seriously, I feel for that Beagle...
Hey, you never know... the Ridgeback could have been on the receiving end! Thats really just a guess that it was a Beagle anyway. He's definitely got Ridgeback blood because he looks exactly like one, just smaller. Full blood Ridgeback males weigh around 110-120 or so and he is 70 lbs.
I think Beagle because if you look at him head on he definitely has the front end (shoulders and neck) of a Beagle.

reefraff

Originally Posted by Fishtaco
http:///forum/post/3165733
My mixed breed is an aussie cattle dog and border collie mix. All the strangness that is cattle dogs with border collie speed. Also have a pure bred border collie.
I had a Border cattle cross, great dog. That thing was one stout beast who even as a pup didn't take crap off my brother's pit cross that was a pretty nasty mummerjummer.
Now I have a Lab/Brittany Spaniel cross who is terrified of water. Has obviously had hunting training, tail doced etc. I suspect they got to the point of sending him into the water and got their whole day ruined

E

eric b 125

the pit is mine, the wife has a chihuahua and yorkie and a damn rabbit that eats from the pits bowl and pushes the dog away until he's had his share.

fishtaco

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/3166078
I had a Border cattle cross, great dog. That thing was one stout beast who even as a pup didn't take crap off my brother's pit cross that was a pretty nasty mummerjummer.
Now I have a Lab/Brittany Spaniel cross who is terrified of water. Has obviously had hunting training, tail doced etc. I suspect they got to the point of sending him into the water and got their whole day ruined

I have had a couple good bird dogs in the past, one was a lab and the other was a lab/retriever mix and really enjoyed them. I guess since everyone else is posting pics of there dogs, I will too. Everyone meet Hope and Scooby, just a couple lazy country dogs.
Fishtaco