What movies are you all looking forward too?

firefish3

Originally posted by CaulaReef4
If they don't have Venom in the next Spiderman movie, I will be mad.
[QOUTE]
They wont. they set up for four villans in the last one and venom was not one of them. your going to have to wait through lizard man, the hobgoblin, and wolfman.

wocka

what did everyone think of the village. i thought it was so not scary and retarded. if u havent seen it its pretty much some guys running around in retarded costumes

zephyrlily

Originally posted by aarone
If an AEON FLUX movie is going to be made i am definately looking forward to that!

Charlize Theron is playing the role.

zephyrlily

Originally posted by BLUEBERRYBOOMER
I didn't know they we're making a new Exocist, how AWESOME, I hope its as good as the original.
Lisa

This one goes back in time when the priest was young. Remember in the original he talked about his first exorcism in Africa way back when? Thats where this takes place.

wocka

whats there to think about? a village creating some lame looking monster to keep everyone from going into the 20th century. waste of time IMO. m night shamylinimannin or whatever his name is let me down. not even scary movie at all. DONT WASTE UR MONEY ON IT!

zephyrlily

wocka,
you should re-edit and take the spoiler out of your post. The movie just came out and there are several people who are interested in seeing it, as the thread title suggests.
:mad:

wocka

it seems all scary in the movie, but whne u watch it is pretty much like a love story. people in the village create a monster to keep everyone from roaming out, thus not involving money with anything. u can allways just choose not to read my post if u dont want to know that the movie was horrible. i would of rather used my 3$ and got some polyps