what not to do when holding a nail gun

reefkprz

yeah after blowing through the corner of the 2x6 stud it only went an inch into my hand.
it was a bostitch N88 framing gun.

nano reefer

Originally Posted by reefreak29
http:///forum/post/2682333
did you seek medical attention
no he is a freakin proffesional and is used to the pain. he will keep the nail in his hand so when he goes to the bar tonight he will get mad chicks sayin "oh he so tough and strong" and then he would be "yeah its only a nail gun" and then the 4 girls at the bar would drink too much and end up going home with him and then they get even more impressed with all his pets and then they cant resist him but reefkprz remembers he has a girl alrready and decides its best to leave these girls alone so he doesnt end up breaking up with his girl and then has to sell all his pets because he has to move and he would move some where rural where he could stay away from her so he would be in utah where he could convert to mormonism and that would mean he couldnt return to real civilization because he would be criticized and he doesnt want that so he would just have to take the nail out and move on with his live away from utah not telling people about his religion.

reefkprz

Originally Posted by reefreak29
http:///forum/post/2682333
did you seek medical attention
absolutly not. $300 for them to pull the nail tell me to ice it, and keep it clean, and come back if it gets worse. no thanks. if it gets funky I'll see a doctor, but there is no way I am boosting my employers comp payments just because of a little nail.
there are a couple valid reasons why I didnt go to a doctor
1. I could still move my fingers with little to no pain means it missed the bones and tendons
2. the bleeding stopped inside of 4 minutes.
3. my hand did not swell in a serious way, a little puffyness to a puncture wound is normal, excessive swelling means trouble. belive me after being in the field of carpentry for 18 years I have had more than one mishap with nails and flesh.
4. I'm still typing with both hands with only a moderate amount of pain, its just annoying not excruciating.
5 I am up to date on my tetnas shot

reefkprz

Originally Posted by Nano Reefer
http:///forum/post/2682363
no he is a freakin proffesional and is used to the pain. he will keep the nail in his hand so when he goes to the bar tonight he will get mad chicks sayin "oh he so tough and strong" and then he would be "yeah its only a nail gun" and then the 4 girls at the bar would drink too much and end up going home with him and then they get even more impressed with all his pets and then they cant resist him but reefkprz remembers he has a girl alrready and decides its best to leave these girls alone so he doesnt end up breaking up with his girl and then has to sell all his pets because he has to move and he would move some where rural where he could stay away from her so he would be in utah where he could convert to mormonism and that would mean he couldnt return to real civilization because he would be criticized and he doesnt want that so he would just have to take the nail out and move on with his live away from utah not telling people about his religion.

thats too damn funny

reefforbrains

As soon as I saw the pic I had to double check it wasn't Renogaw.
Glad your ok. And yes, total goob for taking the time to find the cam before pulling it out.