WHAT on EARTH is this, PLEASE?

HI,
I woke up this morning an found TWO of these in my tank, when I cleaned the one off the glass it was slimy, not stringy like it looks! What is is and what do I do about it?
I am also battling with Aptaisa, I bought Joes juice but it didnt get them all, its a small bottle. AND It seems like they are just popping up everywhere, Im ready to give up!
I have NEVER had such problems.. tanks is now like 4 years old.
Thanks in advance.. Kim
HELP!! :help:
OK whats with the NOT being able to post pics again.. UGH!!
I will try to explain then post when I can...
White in color, It looks like a stitch you would see from a sewing machine about 3 inches in length and 1/4 in thick attached to the glass. also one on a coral skelaton...
I will try to post, sorry...

55galgill

kim sounds kinda like snail eggs,what kind of snails do you have?if it is its nothing to worry about.happens in my tank all the time. and sorry about the apistada. im sure youll get all the little buggers!

the claw

It sounds exactly like snail eggs, and when you scrape them off, they kind of stick together in a guey mess.
The whole Aiptasia thing is an aweful battle. I finally went to biological controls in order to keep mine at bay. I went with the copperband butterfly fish. The only misfortunate thing is, they are hell on fanworms. It was worth it to get them out of there. I tried Berghia once, but they failed to get all of them int he tank before they disappeared. It didn't take long for the Aiptasia to re populate.

thanks a bunch, snail eggs make like a stitch "pattern" of long length ?? Hmmm. Really S**cks that we cant post p;ics UGH..
Hey Mediator, when will it be fixed???
UGH about aptaisia..
Thanks again, Kim