what once was...

ems101

here is my 125g tank... well what it used to look like... ich wiped out all but one inhabitant so i am starting over!..yay

ems101

moral of this story.. INVEST IN A QUARANTINE TANK!!! dont loose your money and beautiful fish like i did...

mr. tuna

Sorry abou the loss. :nope:
But..i already have the perfect amount of fish in my tank, and i have had all the fish together for a few months. The problem is, i have not put any one in a QT. Did you fish imediatly have ich? or were they fine for a long time, and it just appeared?
All my fish seems very good, but now i dont know what i should do?
Adam__

chandler04

Poor lion, lol, forget the trigger. JK. I LOVE lions, they are the COOLEST. Clown triggers are just evil... Anyway, wat are u gonna do now? Aggressive again? Reef? You could have a nice aggressive setup, totally. RIP

viper_930

Sorry for all your losses
. I got some stuff called "NO-ICH Marine" from my LFS. It kills ich and all other parasites in the tank. It won't hurt any inverts and it is reef safe. I use it just to decrease the risk of a parasitic outbreak. You may want to look into that.

lion_crazz

That's really a shame, man. They were both beautiful fish, you raised them up well. Good luck in setting up your new tank.