What phone should I get?

runn3rb3an

So I have the verizon voyager and it's not working right, because it's older it costs 50 bucks to replace it. I figured because I have my upgrade I'll just get a new phone.
So I'm looking for something with a keyboard or something similar idk I think I want a blackberry but I'm not 100% sure, what's the best blackberry? I have never owned a blackberry so besides the bbm and Internet what are some pros and cons? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

dragonzim

I've got the BB Curve on Verizon and I like it a lot. I just set up a new BB Tour for my boss and its a VERY nice phone

gio28

is your contract up? i have the samsung impression from at&t and it was a huge slide out keyboard and an awesome touchscreen...its also pretty thin. if you could switch providers check it out

runn3rb3an

Yea I saw the tour today and I liked it alot. What's the difference between the tour and curve?also how is the web browsing? As good as the iPhone?
I'm staying verizon because we have a whole family thing but if I did switch it would be for an iPhone. Does the bb compare to the iphone?

gio28

my dad got the iphone and he freakin loves it. if you are willing to pay $30 a month for data, plus the minutes, and make sure you dont crack the screen...its a great phone. the blackberry IMO cant compare to the iphone

egill

If you can wait a month or 2 the BB Storm 2 will be coming out. The Tour and Storm run on pretty much the same OS. Tour & Storm have a 3.2mp camera where the Curve is 2.0. The Tour is a very nice phone.
Iphone doesn't offer MMS(they say they it's coming but it's been what 3 years of waiting) or tether like the BB's do. I like getting my emails on my phone instantly on my BB Storm.

roadie996

I have the BB Storm and I love it. the only thing it doesn't have that the Iphone does, are the ridiculous amount of games. Other than that, its a good Verizon upgrade

egill

Not to mention the Storm is $49 right now since they are cleaning up on them with the Storm 2 coming out soon.

runn3rb3an

Eh the storms ok but it's too bulky and I'm tired of the touch screen phones. Harder to operate IMO I like the tour because it's nice and slim and seems pretty easy to use. Verizon is having a buy one get one free deal for blackberry now too.

runn3rb3an

Well it's a present so as long as I'm not spending like 300 bucks where good LOL. Besides I think the tour is only like 120?

runn3rb3an

Last thing is how is the browser for bb? Does it work well/fast? Also can I use the Internet anywhere I have service basiclly or do I need wifi or sumthib?
Thanks!