What should happen to the 756th ball? You decide.

cj7eagle

you should add a poll here to see what people here vote for, since it doesnt show you on that site.
i voted for choice B

rudedog40

I voted to shoot it out to space. Better yet, have a

[hr]
for someone to blow it up in the middle of Candlestick PArk (or whatever they call it now).

digitydash

Originally Posted by 201_0_o_datsNJ
i voted for A. I mean c'mon hes been tested negative every time.
your funny you see how scronny he was when he started now he is huge with a roid head.

happyvac

Apparently ol' Barry doesn't approve.
""He's stupid. He's an idiot," Bonds said. "He spent $750,000 on the ball and that's what he's doing with it? What he's doing is stupid.""

R

reefernana

Originally Posted by HappyVac
Apparently ol' Barry doesn't approve.
""He's stupid. He's an idiot," Bonds said. "He spent $750,000 on the ball and that's what he's doing with it? What he's doing is stupid.""
I have to agree with Barry. This guy has all this money to spend on this ball and then he leaves it up to a nation of idiots to make the call of what he should do with it. I think this just makes him very questionable myself. Barry has already said he doesn't want the ball, that it belonged to whoever caught it and that he could with it what he wished. That guy sold it for a very nice sum to someone who has more money than sense, obviously. Instead of advertising in this way for himself, he should have been a real good soul and donated that money to a charity in real need. Now that he has it though, he should give it to the Baseball Hall of Fame to where it truly belongs for it's place in history. And everyone that thinks Barry is guilty without any real proof other than what they have read or heard from the almighty media should take a look within themselves. I sure hope none of you have to be in front of a jury of your peers someday.

digitydash

Originally Posted by Veni Vidi Vici

If he got 3/4 of a million to blow he not hurting for cash if you ask me.As far as not being caught with it in his system.Their still is no test for HGH.
U tell me 2 pic rookie and 2004 pics

seasalt101

lots of athletes get bigger as they get older, can you say working out, protein drinks, you all can assume all you want, no proof no foul, and even if he did they were not illegal till 2005, the ball should be in the hall...tobin

digitydash

yur rite with a big *

Also that is no protein shake doing that or supliments.It don't matter he will only have it for about 5 yr and A-rod will take it from him

fishycpa

the "*" means that he is able to play long after a "normal" player would have, that over the last couple of years his chest, head, muscles, and feet have grown dramatically, that he is hitting more and more homers than he ever did, that he has been fingered by multiple people for juicing, that his trainer is in jail for steroids related charges, it may not be in the record books, but was in his body.