double

Currently my 125g reef tank has the following inhabitants
2 chalk basslets
1 percula clown
1 blue eyed Anthias
1 pygmy angel
1 naso Tang
1 atlantic blue Tang
I have only been feeding them Brine and sea veggies for the Tangs. But I have heard and read that brine isn't very nutricious and I want to keep my fish healthy.
I have repeatedly asked my LFS what to feed and they say I'm fine with just the brine and sea veggies. I did try some Spectrum small fish formula, but none of the fish seem interested?
Should I be feeding alternate foods also? And if so, what should I feed?
I appreciate any feedback.
Thanks

double

I forgot about the other inhabitants.
5 mexican turbo snails
25 turbos
10 Cerith Snails
10 Nassarus Snails
25 Scarlet Crabs
5 Emerald Crabs
2 Cleaner Shrimp.

dragonzim

My yellow tang and hippo tang both LOVE mysis shrimp, small pieces of krill and seaweed selects. They are very healthy and have never had an ich outbreak.

supalupa

I have 2 tangs a flame angel and a tomato clown. I feed mysis soaked in garlic every other feeding, emerald entree, formula one, brine once in a while. Sometimes they go for the cyclop eeze that I feed my corals but it's so tiny they don't always notice it. Also whatever is around for the veggie clip, Sea veggies, nori etc.

lion_crazz

The main thing is a big variety. My favorite things are formula foods.
Formula A and B (or 1 and 2) are great because they are a high mix of seafoods. They have clam, mussels, scallops, krill, shrimp, algae, kelp, etc. These are an excellent staple for all fish. My fish love them.
I also like Algae Formula because it is a nice concentration of algae, kelp, and seaweed.
I would ditch the brine shrimp. If you want to get something that is all meat, go with either krill, mysis shrimp, or prawn.
Also, sea veggies are good as well. Julian Sprung's freeze dried seweed is fantastic too. It is very high in Vitamin C and the fish love it.
I would get some vitamins and dose all foods with vitamins. Good vitamins are Zoe, Selcon, VitaChem. Garlic is very beneficial as well.