what should i get?

i have a 20 gallons... with 20 lbs of LS... 20 lbs of LR... a feather duster... and a tube anenome.... what kind of fish should i get?? im not sure what to get next... can some one give me a suggestion? i would appreciate it.. thanks

I

ivanfj

I have a tomato clown, a blue damsel and a cleaner shrimp in my 20. I think the tomato clown and the cleaner shrimp is a nice combo although the tomato clown tends to be a little more aggressive sometimes. I am planning to add a white headed goby and maybe take the blue damsel out. I just wanna keep my sandbed looking fresh with the white headed goby. I love to see how my cleaner shrimp jumps for the food. :D They are just amazing to watch IMO. HTH

I would suggest a pair of perc clowns and a blue damsel.
But be sure to add all the fish at the same time or the damsel will attack them!

thanks a lot for the help guuys... i was thinking about bangaii cardinals... any thoughts on that?? is there something i should know before putting them in??

rickycobra

I like bangaii cardinals. I read from bangguy that if you do more than two, and they are male you might have trouble. I would try to talk to him, seeing that is what he breads, good luck ricky