What shrimp compatible with Valentini puffer?

peckhead

i have a coralbanded shrimp and a pepermint shrimp with my blue spotted puffer(simalar to yours). he never tried to eat them. nor does my humu humu but when i put cleaner shrimp in he destoys them...

joojoo

I'm pretty sure Monkey/Seran Shrimp would be ok as they are nocturnal and be out while the Puffer is asleep. Or some Pistol Shrimp as they keep themselves hidden.

aanthony

not sure if anybody is looking at this thread anymore, but i had a valentini with 3 cleaner shrimp and a whole bunch of snails and hermits, and he never even came close to them. then again i might just be lucky

kanicky

I have a CBS with my Valentini, and "P. Diddy" hasn't bothered him one bit. The CBS was in before P. Diddy, and he's starting to get pretty big, and can hold his own very well, so no issues with either of them.
I also have zoo's, GSP's, and mushrooms and P. Diddy hasn't bothered those either. He's more interested in the snails and hermits

peckhead

my blue spotted doesnt touch any shrimp or snails or hermits. he was in the tank before all of them too! its cool

turbo21

i had a blue spot and valentini in my old reef, the blue spot did not bother anybody,
the valentini was fine for about 6 months and then he decided to eat 2 cleaner shrimp, 1 blood red shrimp, and a few hermits, he found a new home real quick
bob