what size for an agressive tank???

rara12

well, to be honest, i dont like them that much. I really like the cortez and regal. Or the grey. So in a 250 i can keep the 2 eels and one large angel, can i add a squirell fish too?

S

surfinusa

sure you could proabably keep few squirrel fishes :thinking:

emporer

OMG... 1st of all any damsel you get will be a clown triggers dinnero any right sized lions lunch...if you wanna keep angels...do not get the same genus. I would reccomend a passer or an emporer they are both beautiful ..but only get 1.... get an aggressive eel such as a tessalata... clown trigger is cool those will all be fine together.... If u want a lion get the lion ,1st along withe an angel and tusk..let the lion become big and king of the tank then add a smaller clown trigger... just make sure the trigger cant fit into thelions mouth whole

rara12

ok thanks for the reply. My 250 will have 2 eels (not sfe) 1 cortez or passer angel, one tusk, and some squirells. any objections??? oh and if there is room for another fish (dont think there is) i might do it.

aw2

Originally Posted by Emporer
I have a 125 with a lion, huma ,tesalata, miniatus grouper....u have room for alot more!!

Please try not to give definitive advice, as your tank is also not compatible and the majority of the fish in your tank will outgrow it.

whitey

Originally Posted by AW2
Please try not to give definitive advice, as your tank is also not compatible and the majority of the fish in your tank will outgrow it.

I agree 100%
And I'd like to move on from our disagreements in the past and relax a little on both sides, mine and yours.
I ain't here to fight over the internet; and I acknowledge that you have great understanding of this hobby, but I like to think that do as well.
I'm done butting heads, and I'm done briefly hijacking this post.
Moving on.