What tang can i put with a kole?

rara12

at my lfs we want to put in another but the kole tang and the large clown rule the tank.
What would be a good tang??
btw not a powder blue or hippo please.
And we have on hand an orange shoulder tang, yellow tang, scopus tang, mimic lemon peel tang, convict, and a nice fox face (i know its not a tang but im just tossing it in there)
so what would be good?

psusocr1

you kole rules the tank??
all my kole tang does is eat algae all day long and swim around.. their little babies and shouldnt be "ruling " the tank.. so id unno what u mean by that
anyway i have a large foxface , a large goldstripped maroon clown and a lionfish with mine,, they all get along really well ima lso adding a male naso tang soon

promisetbg

I would add the fox.Koles and foxfaces love each other usually..and will hang out together.It may take a little while as foxfaces are shy at first.They become very friendly though..the one at the shop will sit in your hand.
He and the Kole swim together ..I think it's cool.

morales67

Originally Posted by promisetbg
..the one at the shop will sit in your hand.
He and the Kole swim together ..I think it's cool.
:scared:
it sits in your hand?!?!? :scared: theyre venomous!

bseth90

I got a purple with my kole. The purple kick the crap out of the kole at first. I thought for sure he'd kill the kole, but they seemed to have worked it out. The kole is a little shy, but is starting to come out more....two months later.

promisetbg

Originally Posted by morales67
it sits in your hand?!?!? :scared: theyre venomous!
Yep..he has never hurt us. He just kind of rests in your palm and will also eat from your hand. We call my boss "The Fish Whisperer".