What thype of fish or coral?

chrissocal

What type of fish and coral can i put in my 60g aquarium with built in wet dry filter. I have a 192W powercompact lighting systems. :happyfish

celacanthr

basically on fish no tangs no triggers no large angels
but you should look around and make a list of what you like and see if it works

E

exile415

you can put low light corals. you have 3.2 WPG, you can keep low light corals

chrissocal

What are some good looking low light corals. Are there any low light anemoones? Will my live rock still grow all the polyps and that sort of stuff?
Thanks again for all the help!!!

What if my WPG was 4.33?

joec21

Originally Posted by ChrisSoCal
Will my live rock still grow all the polyps and that sort of stuff?
what do you mean?

fishmamma

I found mushrooms to be a good starter coral. Zoos are cool too. There are some decent prices on single ricordia or mushroom polyps on this site if you ever place an order. It helps to buy some corals and lighten your fish load. You have quite a few options in a tank that size. Many people love a small group of green chromis. A flame or pygmy angel would also be a nice addition- but only one. Maybe a pair of clowns....... bi-color blennies are another favorite. Check out all the shrimp possibilites too. Wrasses are cool but tend to be jumpers as do some blennies and gobies. This is the fun part for you, take your time and read up before buying anything, then you will have no surprises or regrets. :joy: Good luck on making your decision!

chrissocal

Thank you for the suggestions. It still is waiting for the sand and rock to be delivered and the ill cycle it for like 2 weeks before I add any fish. :happyfish

chrissocal

My lhs said that my 260w pc lights should be fine with the coral that they have there. Even the anemones. :thinking: :notsure: