What to add

madtaz

I'm looking at adding 3 blue tangs (they are about 1 inch ) and 3 clown fish(they are a little bigger) I already have a blue damsel(2 1/2 inch)and 1 coral banded shrimp the tank already has coral to.It is a 90 gallon tank the tank was sitting a while by itself with no lights got lights fixed and moved tank now looking to add some fish need ideas.I did start on the cleaning crew snails and crabs are in the tank also.I have tried to see if you can mix tangs but can't find that info anywhere.asking for stocking list and what order would you stock them.thank you :help:

fenrir

Unless you plan on uprgrading the size of the tank, stay away from the tangs. They need a long tank to swim.

ice4ice

No tangs ! Definitely not 3 clowns ! Stick with a single pair. Don't mix clown species as well.

You can mix tangs if they aren't that similar species, you can tell by their shape, and look on this site. I wouldn't have more than two, and you might have to upgrade your tank or get rid of them in a few years. I have two clowns and they do well, apparently you should have them paired.