what to do what to do

ryand

(ok because i am not getting any replies in my other tread i will open up a new one just on this subject)
ok when i get my clean up crew ( 10 turbos 5 nausrius or whater) i was wandering if i could get 3 ricorida mushroom and two percs at the same time just wandering

bigarn

Originally posted by ryand
yes it is fully cycled and olnly live rock live sand diatoms and greenhaird algea

I'd try getting rid of the diatoms and hair algae before adding the fish and corals. :D

ryand

owell that works for me because i will have to be away from the dank during x-mass break :'( owell im only going to get about 4 snails because they will have about 1 month to clean it all up hopefully they can do it o and if they clean it up do you think that a coral will be fine in there if it isnt attended for for about 2 weeks??

bigarn

It would depend on the type of coral. Put the lights on a timer so they'll get the lighting they need. :D

ryand

i was only thinking a Ricordea or some other biginner coral something easy and hopefully not a lot of work in them just for a starter and they look kool