what to feed a Niger

M

mailman441

just kidding. a little racial humor. I feed mine mostly frozen. Brine shrimp, squid. anything meaty.

T

thomas712

Originally posted by mailman441
just kidding. a little racial humor. I feed mine mostly frozen. Brine shrimp, squid. anything meaty.

Which was not funny
Will not be tolerated in any way, shape or form.
Try to rise above such remarks in your life and you will be a better human being.
Once it escapes your mouth you can never take it back.
Thomas

kc36330

i feed mine silversides and krill with ocassional sea urchins. i honestly dont see brine shrim being big enough for mine to take an interest unless your feeding the frozen cubes in a block form.
hth
kc

aarone

yeah that was a good one..considering its totally different spelling which brings me to the point that you are an ignorant $##^*%^

microman2k

Originally posted by mailman441

grow up and get a life, i cannot believe people like you, you are a low life that makes me sick, i have a african american friend who is always afraid she will be the butt of a "black joke" so she pushes the jokes on herself so she wont look as bad, i live in the deep south so that doesnt help either, but its people like you that cause other minorities such as blacks like my friend to be in constant terror that she is going to be made fun of! i wish you could get a taste of your own medicine one day! :mad:
:mad:

aarone

Im glad you deleted it...i just had a few things pop into mind when i sw that part...I figured it was in foul tste and immature...Thank ou thomas.